- Carefully unfold the pad on the floor, gray plastic side down and quilted side up. Do not shake the pad open.
- Introduce the dog to the pad to smell the attractant.
- If he does not relieve himself immediately, take him back to the pad several times until he is successful.
- When he relieves himself on the pad, reward him with a treat or enthusiastic praise.
- Replace pads as needed.
- Keep the pad in an area that is available to your dog, but away from his bed and food.
- When accidents happen, remove all traces of the odors to prevent your dog from repeat marking.
- Try OUT! Stain & Odor Remover for all of life's little messes.