- Unfold the pad holder and slide both side clamps into the locked position.
- Unlock all four corner clamps. Carefully open the pad and place on the holder, tissue side up.
- Tuck the corner of the pad into the corner clamp and close to secure. Repeat on all four corners.
- Remove soiled pads regularly and replace with a clean pad as needed.
- Replace pads as needed.
- Keep the pad in an area that is available to your dog, but away from his bed and food.
- When accidents happen, remove all traces of the odors to prevent your dog from repeat marking.
- Try OUT! Stain & Odor Remover for all of life's little messes.